If you want to buy real estate in Alanya profitably, you need to pay attention to many factors. First of all, you need to find a reliable developer. If you are searching for a reliable developer in Alanya, it is better to contact Stay Property Company. The organization can offer you many objects in the most interesting places in Alanya. The developer has residential complexes in almost every district of the city. Moreover, you can purchase villas and apartments that are already built or under construction.
The company offers a lot of variants of real estate in Alanya:
1. Apartments. It’s rather popular real estate. Investors are interested in 1+1 and 2+1 flats but it is also possible to purchase 3+1, 2+2, 4+1, and other types of apartments. Some of them will have their own terrace. According to the practice, the modern apartments have SPA, a swimming pool, a garden, and other advantages for the owners.
2. Villas. It’s an own house with several bedrooms and an area with a swimming pool, parking zone, barbecue zone, and so on. You can find villas in the mountains and near the sea.
3. Commercial buildings. They are necessary to launch a business in Alanya. It is better to focus on shops, warehouses, and offices.
You can find already built constructions or purchase land to building the house you need. Moreover, it is also possible to purchase a suit in a hotel to make some money.
How To Buy Real Estate In Alanya
The process of buying Turkish property is standard. You have to do the following:
1. Decide on the available budget and type of real estate. You can buy apartments, villas, townhouses, and commercial real estate. It’s also possible to purchase property that is already built or that is under construction (it will be cheaper up to 40%).
2. Contact the developer. It is recommended to choose a large company that has been working in the market for a long time. You can contact Stay Property Company by phone or by e-mail. The developer is ready to offer existing facilities under construction or those that have already been built. You can also buy land and build on it what you need.
3. Make a deposit. If you don’t have enough money for the object you like, you should get a mortgage in one of the banks in Turkey.
4. Sign the contract and transfer the money. Depending on the terms of the contract, the payment will be in dollars, euros, or lira.
It is not necessary to be personally at the signing of the treaty. You can issue a notarized power of attorney to the developer’s lawyer or to an independent lawyer who will show the object using video surveillance. He will check the transaction for legal purity and put his signature on the contract. A lawyer can arrange a mortgage in your name for you to buy real estate in Alanya.
The modern market allows you to conclude international transactions quickly and without the personal presence of an investor, which increases their interest in real estate in Turkey.